Home > AR COMPONENTS > 80% LOWER RECEIVER
Sort By:
Page of 1
80% "RAW" Lower Receiver w/Jig and drills

80% "RAW" Lower receiver with Jig and Drill Bits. This allows an individual to Build a AR15 off the Books. Sometimes referred to as a "Ghost Gun". The kit comes with all necessary components, 80% Lower Receiver, Jig and Drills, Just follow the instructions and complete the remaining 20%.

  • "Raw" 80% Lower Receiver
  • Side and Top Plate Jig with Allen Screws
  • Drill Bit Kit

Our Price: $109.90
Anodized 80% Lower Receiver With Jig and Drills

80% Anodized Lower Receiver with Jig and Drill Bits. This Kit comes with  the necessary Components, Lower Receiver, Jig and Drills. Just follow the instructions and complete the remaining 20%.

Our Price: $112.95
80% "RAW" Upper and 80% lower Receiver with Jig and Drills

80% "RAW" Lower Receiver with "RAW" Upper receiver, Jig and Drill Bits. This allows an individual to build a AR15 off the books. Sometimes referred to as a :GHOST GUN". This kit come with all necessary components, Upper and Lower Receivers, Jig and Drills. Just follow the instructions and complete the remaining 20%.

  • 80% "RAW" Lower Receiver
  • "RAW" Upper Receiver
  • Jig Side and Top Plates
  • Allen Cap Screws
  • All Necessary Drill Bits

Our Price: $159.95